I have the inner drive to constantly better my performance and push past the normal.
My knowledge, honesty, straightforward manner, and dedication to my clients have
cultivated great client relationships and a business based on personal referrals.
More about me:
- Taze is pronounced ‘Taz’ – causing a comparison to the notorious Tasmanian Devil
- 25+ Years in Real Estate: Sales; Development; Property Management; Construction; Risk Management
- Owner of SourceLand residential and mixed-use development company
- Known as the “dirt guy”
- Fascinated by Ghost Adventures and look for orbs in all photos
- Did someone say, “bikes? I’m in!” Riding, repairing, watching the Tour…
- My Mountain Cur rescue dog makes me laugh every day
- MTSU: B.S., M.S., and 4+ years teaching young minds at MTSU
- Pretty sure God’s reason for creating the pig was for BBQ
- Every day should be “Pie Day”
- My family, a.k.a. My best friends
- Exercise, ex...er...cise, ex...ar...cise, eggs are sides--for BACON!
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door
- Peach cobbler is its own food group