Beth Lundy | Rutherford Co.
Phone: (615) 653-7498
I am dedicated to superior service, enthusiastic, trustworthy, and organized. I have a
people-oriented approach and matchless service resulting in lasting friendships, repeat
customers, and personal referrals which is the heart of my business. Want to know a
little more about Beth as a person?
● Has an educational past: 12+ years teaching and 5+ years advising at Middle
TN State University; Tutoring; M.B.A. (MTSU); B.S. in Business (Tennessee
● Walks 10,000 steps a day--as a personal goal
● Thinks a good book and soft blanket make a perfect day
● Believes coffee doesn’t ask questions, coffee understands
● Understands that biscuits should be made with buttermilk--this is the South
● Still doesn’t understand Twitter or TikTok
● Has a best friend, her Mountain Cur, Zuzu, she rescued me
● Is a Nashville girl and a ‘Boro woman
● Loves her family...it just doesn’t get better than that!
● Is a proud supporter of pajamas for all occasions
● My husband, Taze, is also my full-time real estate partner